Meet Andrea Boehlke

Insiders:


Entertainment Weekly:


Biography:

Name (Age): Andrea Boehlke (21)
Tribe Designation: Ometepe
Current Residence: Random Lake, Wis.
Occupation: Student (University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point)
Personal Claim to Fame: Paying for my own college education and making the Dean's list every semester.
Inspiration in Life: My parents are my inspiration because they are hard-working, down-to-earth and both have a great sense of humor.
Hobbies: Sports, theater, horseback riding, hunting and outdoor activities.
Pet Peeves: "Girly-girls" and electric staplers.
3 Words to Describe You: Hard-working, competitive and outgoing.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Perhaps a mixture of J.T. because he is hard-working and has a farm background and Parvati because she's competitive and knows how to have fun, but I'm also very unique.
Reason for being on SURVIVOR: I crave adventures. I also want to prove how tough I am.
Why you think you'll "survive" SURVIVOR: Growing up on a farm and being a member of the 4-H club has made me both outdoorsy and resourceful. I'm also mentally tough and a bit of a social butterfly. I love being challenged and can handle the pressure.
Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: People will underestimate me based on my looks, but I am tremendously competitive and driven. I'm feisty, brave and can manipulate people while remaining likeable.

0 comments: