Meet David Murphy

Insiders:


Entertainment Weekly:


Biography:

Name (Age): David Murphy (31)
Tribe Designation: Zapatera
Current Residence: West Hollywood, Calif.
Occupation: Defense Attorney
Personal Claim to Fame: I'm very proud of what I've accomplished professionally. Thus far in my career, I've been able to work on a number of very interesting and challenging cases.
Inspiration in Life: I've actually looked up to a variety of people for different reasons at different points. I've learned a lot of life lessons.
Hobbies: Sports, hanging out with friends and watching TV/movies.
Pet Peeves: I can't stand stupid people. If we could criminalize stupidity, I think the world would be a better place.
3 Words to Describe You: Intelligent, thoughtful and sarcastic.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I'd like to think I'd be myself and be original.
Reason for being on SURVIVOR: This is a once in a lifetime experience.
Why you think you'll "survive" SURVIVOR: Nine times out of 10, when I walk into a room, I am the most intelligent person there. I'm here to win. I don't care about screwing someone over. I don't care about deceiving people and I don't care how I'm perceived at the end. I'm not going to have a static approach to this game.
Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: In my eyes, I'm flawless. A significant part of my job is selling myself - making myself more appealing than my client. I do it because it's fun. I like the challenge. I like having the odds stacked against me and trying to find a way to win. This is a game; I didn't come to get second place.

0 comments: