Meet Sarita White



Biography:

Name (Age): Sarita White (36)
Tribe: Zapatera
Current Residence: Santa Monica, Calif.
Occupation: Visual Effects Producer
Personal Claim to Fame: Getting from point A to B without a dollar in my pocket, only my own ambition to get there.
Inspiration in Life: The art of living, laughing with my friends and family and knowing the best is always yet to come.
Hobbies: Travel, art and lounging around in various stages of repose.
Pet Peeves: Ignorance, pettiness, cheapness, tackiness and lack of chivalry.
3 Words to Describe You: Sagacious, wily and influential.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Some strange combination between Courtney with her awkwardness in challenges and James with his kindness and blind loyalty.
Reason for being on SURVIVOR: For the adventure of a lifetime. IÂ’d also like to walk away with cold hard cash.
Why you think you'll "survive" SURVIVOR: My earliest memories are of my hippie parents living in the yurt we built from scratch. Our garden, our outdoor shower, ourpretty little outhouse - I know how to live in the most basic way.
Reason why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I've got a steely grace that has served me well. I'm hard-pressed to think of anyone who could outwit me.

0 comments: